40 Love Courture Ladies Pickleball Tennis Backpack Features:
The latest addition to the 40 Love Courture line of fine tennis and tote bags is the Pickleball Backpack.
- The Pickleball Backpack measures 17" tall x 11" wide x 5" deep.
- The interior of the bag is lined with heavy coated packcloth and contains 2 paddle pockets, an open center for shoes, jacket, more paddles.
- The opposite side offers 2 large pockets for water bottle, balls or personals.
- The bag is padded on the bottom and backside to protect your belongings.
- The exterior of the bag is made of heavy coated cordera and offers two pockets that will accommodate 2 more paddles or use for your personal items.
- A 35" single strap adjusts so the bag can be worn as a sling or cross body.
- The strap is made from the best 1.5" nylon webbing and comes with a large shoulder pad for comfort.
- The large zipper and pull make for easy access to the interior of the bag.
- This bag can stand on its own or hang it using the D ring. *paddle not included
While the bag is well made and pretty, I have some major complaints about it. First and foremost it is advertised as a blue black lining and pictures show blue piping along the pockets in the interior. My lining is only black and it is like a dark deep cavernous area. I can't find the pockets quickly to put things in and am constantly digging around to locate anything. In addition, the top of the bag leaves a large hole that does not come together. When I sling it over my shoulder, it doesn't always sit well and I am afraid things will fall out the top. Overall I am disappointed for the money I spent. The bag is not as functional as I had hoped.